Multi-factor authentication is a process where a user is prompted during the sign-in process for an additional form of identification, such as to enter a code on their cellphone or to provide a fingerprint scan.
You use the admin center to set up your organization in the cloud, manage users, manage subscriptions, and much more. In this article, learn how to get to the admin center and learn about available features and settings.
Watch a short video about the admin center.
In this video you will learn How to sing up for E5 How to create accounts/mailboxes How to setup additional Admin Role | Help Desk Compare Global Admin vs Help Desk Role Admin Compare Admin Tab vs End-user Tab Accessing Office App in browser
- Based on my experience I’d recommend implement following steps to secure your #Office365 Tenant. In my opinion these are the 7 important ways to secure.
- Implement MFA for Admin and regular users
- Use separate accounts for administration
- Custom configuration of threat protection
- configure protection against ransomware
- Configure anti-phising
- Configure ATP Safe-attachments
- Configure ATP Safe-links
If you are concerned about changes made to Exchange Online SharePoint Online Any tenant configuration settings, and changes made by users to any documents and other items.
NowYou can use enabled Auditing and use audit information and reports available in Microsoft cloud services to more effectively manage user experience, mitigate risks, and fulfill compliance obligations. In this video I’ll demonstrate you to enable and leverage Auditing feature in #Office365