Here are my suggestions
1. Network with professionals in the field by attending industry events and conferences.
2. Update your resume and portfolio to showcase your skills and experience.
3. Create a profile on professional networking sites such as LinkedIn.
4. Utilize job boards and search engines to find open positions.
5. Apply for positions directly with employers.
6. Utilize staffing agencies and recruiters to find job opportunities.
7. Utilize social media to connect with potential employers.
8. Participate in networking groups and forums.
9. Reach out to former colleagues and mentors for job leads.
10. Prepare for interviews by researching the company and position