Now the user can their own connectivity and save results in HTML format that administrator can troubleshoot.
ACCORDING TO EXCHANGE TEAM SITE
The Five most common connectivity symptoms are
- “I can’t log on with Office Outlook” – This test is equivalent to the Exchange RCA test for “Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP)”. There is an option to run the SSO test provided on the parameters page.
- “I can’t send or receive email on my mobile device”. – This test is equivalent to the Exchange RCA test for Exchange ActiveSync.
- ***New MCA Test*** “I can’t log on to Lync on my mobile device or the Lync Windows Store App” – This test checks for the Domain Name Server (DNS) records for your on-premise domain to ensure they are configured correctly for supporting Mobile Lync clients. Also it connects to the Autodiscover web service and makes sure that the authentication, certificate, web service for Mobility is correctly set up
- ***New MCA Test*** “I can’t send or receive email from Outlook (Office 365 only)” – This test checks Inbound/Outbound SMTP mail flow and also includes Domain Name Server validation checks for O365 customers.
- ***New MCA Test*** “I can’t view free/busy information of another user” – This test verifies that an Office 365 mailbox can access the free/busy information of an on-premises mailbox, and vice versa (one direction per test run).
My feedback to the exchange team
They should have 32-bit version of this utility
They should release WinxXP version of this utility
Read the full article here